Become part of our ‘Talent Pool’
At Lydiate Learning Trust we value everyone and we are constantly looking for the best teachers and the best support staff to help us on the journey to outstanding for all of our Academies.
Obviously, it is not always possible to connect you to a role immediately but this is the best way to hear about any future vacancies.
Registering for our ‘Talent Pool’ is simple as all you need to do is introduce yourself by emailing – firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- The type of role you are interested in, in the subject line and we will contact you when suitable roles are advertised.
Safer recruitment fits within the wider context of safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of children and keeping students safe in education.
Our Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share the same commitment.
Any offer of employment is conditional and is subject to a check with the Disclosure and Barring Service. The DBS helps employers make safer recruitment decisions and prevents unsuitable people from working with vulnerable groups, including children. Further information about the Disclosure process can be found at www.disclosureandbarringservice.gov.uk.
Failure to declare on the application form or the Disclosure application any conviction (SPENT or UNSPENT), caution, reprimand, final warning or bind over, which is subsequently disclosed by the DBS, may result in summary dismissal.
If you are successful at interview, you will receive a conditional job offer; this offer will be subject to the following conditions:
- Eligibility to be employed in the UK
- Receipt of original qualification certificates
- Completion of our pre-employment medical questionnaire and subsequent fit for work declaration by Medigold Health Group
- Receipt of references which are considered satisfactory to the school
- Obtaining a satisfactory clearance of list 99
Details of these conditions will be stipulated in the job offer letter shortly after you verbally accept the post.